Forests, trails and meadows set the tone for Ten Mile Creek by Pulte Homes – a community planned and designed around the farms and natural beauty that represent Clarksburg’s rural tradition.
Advancing the Clarksburg Vision
Ten Mile Creek by Pulte Homes is an important component in the completion of the vision for Clarksburg.
- New community with approximately 1000 single-family and townhome residences
- Provides the additional population base to support new, quality retail in Town Center
- Incorporates leading edge environmental protection measures that will improve the water quality of the Ten Mile Creek watershed
Pulte Homes has built its legacy on delivering outstanding communities including two in Montgomery County – Batchellor’s Forest and The Reserve at Fair Hill in Olney, MD.
Supporting the Local Economy
- Pulte's Ten Mile Creek will help to pump more than $16 million a year into the local economy
- The development will help to create nearly 400 permanent jobs and about 2,500 temporary jobs, according to an economic analysis
Embracing Its Natural Surroundings
Pulte Homes will build Ten Mile Creek as a high-quality residential development, designed with nature in mind.
- 538-acre site with about half the acreage retained as open space and forest
- 50 acres of open space
- 90 acres of reforested stream buffers
- 190 acres of preserved existing forest
- Transitional density (2 residential units to the acre)
- Site planning integrated with natural elements
Blending Amenities with the Natural Environment
Even the community amenities will be designed with nature in mind. These will include, in addition to the many parks and 300 acres of woodlands and open space:
- Miles of wood-chipped nature trails
- Landscaping that features indigenous plantings
- A community cooperative farm – first of its kind for Pulte Homes in the Washington Metro area